Friday, May 7, 2010

Post Number 2

It becomes a little easier after tax season for a CPA to begin blogging. I never really know what people want to hear about or read, so I am just going to try to give some insight into what it is that I do and the services that I provide.

I perform tax preparation and planning services (Keep in mind that while April 15th comes only once per year, it is always good to keep in tune with your tax situation 365/366 days per year.)
I provide audited, reviewed, or compiled financial statements for use by banks, insurance companies, funding organizations, or any other person in need of financial statements.
I provide business consulting services. Do you need to know where your money is going? Are you unsure if you are profitable? If so, I can help there too.
Life as an accountant isn't always easy, but it is a rewarding career full of challenges, every day!

Joshua Chicarelli

No comments:

Post a Comment